Kinda need help

Zefar

I got some problems with Final Fantasy Origins. I could start but it lagged like hell then and I didn't have videos, well I got 2 computers. On one of them the videos works but on the other one they don't. I gonna post all the info I think you need to fix it.
Ok, lets start with the Bios
Bios.JPG

This one is right I belive.
So I go to the next stage.
Now I'm at Video thing.
Video%20and%20video%20config.JPG

(Note: I been on other forums to try to make it work plz correct the things for me)
And I think some of those are wrong.
Now on with the sound.
Sound%20config.JPG

I dunno if I did much there but I post it anyway.

Now here is where the problem start, I can't config this one.

Error%20on%20Cdrom%20config.JPG

Once I click on config I get that error. And then the program shut down. But if I click on next nothing wrong happens.

I use Daemon tools to insert Final Fantasy Origins. It end with this '.PAL dRQ.mdf'

I hope this is enough for you guys to fix it.

And sorry for taking such big place in a topic but once I get this sorted out I make them to links if you guys get anoyed by this.

And it seems that I dun have this file. SCPH7502.BIN But you dun need to tell me. I read the part under it. ;)
While I look for this file you guy look into my question plz.

A final note: other game with like .bin or .que work just fine for me, like Tekken 3, and MegaManX5 but both games had some bad points to. <_< like no videos or can't save.

montpics

If the current plugins cannot be used, use the other plugins as I did. I had problem configuring cd CD plugins when the previous plugins cannot be used anymore. It got crashed eventually. So, I used to other one to make it playable.

Try the other plugins as I did. ;)