y halo thar

Hazmat

Warning: contains peanuts
I'm Hazmat, or Gil, if you prefer. I'm a female gamer; right now I'm playing the Sims 3 for Mac, Pokemon Fire Red (glitched and just deleted my entire game...grrr), Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, and unofficially, sort of, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations. I adore Duck Hunt and often take over my friend's NES, and I like playing shooters in arcades but don't own any, myself. I am only using VBA for now, but I'm thinking about moving to an emulator that's more link-cable friendly (I'm looking at you, Pokemon?). In real life, I have a four-year-old DS :)glare:). There is also a Playstation that disappeared mysteriously and a Wii that someone brilliantly broke, so I'm depending on my computers and emulators for my real fix. I'm looking into PS2 and XBox emulators, as well.

I'm a 4.0 student as well as a fire cadet and a proud mom to a German Shepherd (and some other unimportant stuff, like, you know, friends and all that), so gaming tends to take a backseat. But gaming is still one of my true loves. :happy: I'm glad to be here, doin' stuff.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Hello, enjoy your stay here at the Emulator-Zone forum. Feel free to ask any questions you need answered, its likely that one of us know it. Also, make sure to keep to the forums rules. Other than that, go crazy. =]