Need For Speed: Underground

onewecallgod

ill probably buy this game (or warez it). havent tried it yet, but it looks awesome

Splize

Yeah I was acctually thinking of buy it......I mean "ME" thinking for buying it....thats gotta say something about the game :)

Splize

No I did say that I said its based on it...altought I didnt mind the first one it wasnt that bad <_<

Chrono Shark

Ska-Don
it's based on the fast and the furious? <_<

ok... the other ones might be alot better than this new sequal if its based on that

need for speed hot pursuit 2 was great, might pick this one up

Splize

I dont mean like its the game of the movie, its just that its has extreme urban style racing with hella nice suped up cars which you can customize.

El Fugitivo

Out of the entire series, I liked NFS: Porsche Unleasehed most. The career mode was very in-depth, the cars were great (except for of course that mid-70's one, the 914 or something), it played and looked fantastic. Save for rally games, it's my favorite racing sim.

DanielW

i agree. porsche unleashed was the best. the graphics and phyciscs were awesome. It would definitely be the most popular NFS game to date if it would be possible to add new cars to it.

and Underground. i like it a little bit, but come on those cars(other than a few like the Skyline and 350z) are utter shit. those cars are used by teenage girls to commute to the mall (civic <_< POS, FWD 4cyl, same with the celica for example, it looks really good, but is a slow turd)

M.H.A.Q.S.

I think GTA is the reason to NFS:Underground, Open city adventures.

I never liked porche:unleashed, I like

NFS2
NFS:HP2

I think Underground will be great!

Tal

I gotta agree with this, ever since GTA 3 came out just about everyone is having a go at these style games.. Especialy since it and Vice city were such big hits in the U.S.... And who can blame them for trying.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I can, I've blamed them before, and I'll do it again.

Originally posted by Tal@Nov 14 2003, 06:32 AM

I gotta agree with this, ever since GTA 3 came out just about everyone is having a go at these style games.. Especialy since it and Vice city were such big hits in the U.S.... And who can blame them for trying.
Ie. True Crime - Streets Of LA

Motoko

When is this game released?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Tried? They already have, and I have the mental image embedded into my brain to proove it.