Issue with my NO$GBA emulator

The1BigBoss

Alright, basically I had a working NO$ setup for pokemon platinum, played it perfectly with no issues. Me and my friend really wanted to play heartgold and soul silver, and I read of a english patch for the japanese versions. However in the guide I read on this site it said I needed the BIOS files and a encrypter which of course I quickly got. I had Hear Gold working, up until your player shrinks down to actualy start playing. Well I got a black screen after that, tried a couple different things and I still couldnt get it to work. I deleted heart gold the encrypter program and the bios since I set NO$ to auto launch cartridges for playing Platinum. The rom image keeps crashing, I figured its probably cause it was encrypted by the file, so I took all of it out, NO$, all roms everything except the save file from platinum. Re downloaded everything, still cant use it, not im getting a saved data cannot be accessed and thats it. It makes no sense since I re installed everything, so what are my options here, I can never use my emulator again, which makes absolute no perfect sense, Im at the limits of my frustrations with the crap.