Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain (not old enough to vote)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
All comments are welcome. Also, if you are going to vote, please give the top three reasons behind your choice.

I'm going to vote for Kerry myself. I'm a democrat but my reasoning goes deeper than that. The economy has been pretty shitty the last four years, we have no business in Iraq, and his tax cuts for the rich have created another deficit. I have more reasons than that (Halaburton for one), but those are the top three. I know that Kerry won't pull us out of Iraq, but we need someone else to run the campaign. We can't just pull out now because all of Iraq would be thrown into anarchy and/or civil war, however we need someone in charge capable of devising a clear exit strategy... Hell Bush can't even read or pronounce the word strategy.

onewecallgod

im not old enough to vote, but if i was i dont know who i'd vote for. at this point in my life, i have too much shit to think about and politics isnt one of them

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by onewecallgod@Nov 1 2004, 06:30 PM
im not old enough to vote, but if i was i dont know who i'd vote for. at this point in my life, i have too much shit to think about and politics isnt one of them
How intriguing. If you can't make up your mind about who you would vote for this election then you shouldn't be allowed to continue living. Your choices are...

1. The former town drunk who scored a 1206 on the SAT's and gained widespread support for a pointless oil war by lying to the public. Where are those weapons of mass destruction anyhow? Bush also still seems to think that Iraq and Al-Qaeda are somehow connected. Bush also won't admit that the war was a bad idea, even though it's painfully obvious to everyone with any speck of intelligence inside them. He went in with little support from a small amount of countries and of course without the support from the UN. In fact Bush calls Kerry a flip flopper for changing his mind on the war, but Kerry is only one of millions of other US citizens who changed their mind when they found out that the Bush campaign was lying about the weapons of mass destruction and that the intelligence was all wrong. Many people in congress changed their opinion about the war as well.

or...

2. Senator of 20 years, he's not great, but a hell of a lot better than the other choice.

J

Jet Set Willy

You can either give somebody who has already proven himself to be evil, corrupt, stupid and monkeylike another chance to fuck things up for half a decade, or use your vote to over-rule the cornfeds and give somebody else a chance, even if they might not seem perfect.

onewecallgod

ive stopped listening to the news because i'm sick of hearing kerry this and kerry that or bush this and bush that, so him being a drunk is new to me (although was he the one rumored to also be on crack?). whatever, i dont care and frankly, i dont think people should care about my vote. there are too many people out there who will try to convince you to vote the other way (and waste my time at that), so i guess that has scared me into not wanting to make a decision

although if i HAD to vote, it probably would be for kerry, but if i had to vote, i'd also do more research on bush before i made a final decision

Corey4666

if i could i would vote for bush so i voted bush
and jus cuz im younger you guys might laugh at me and think i made a dumb choice but f**k you i dont wanna argue

onewecallgod

holy shit youre 16 (4 months older than me). i though i was by far the youngest....

hitmonlee

Originally posted by Jet Set Willy@Nov 2 2004, 12:09 PM
You can either give somebody who has already proven himself to be evil, corrupt, stupid and monkeylike another chance to fuck things up for half a decade, or use your vote to over-rule the cornfeds and give somebody else a chance, even if they might not seem perfect.
or you can throw it away and vote nader!

vote nader #1!!!

oh yeah nice rant jay
:D
i'd read it but you know, lack of paragraphs make hitmon something something.

Badger

I think both the main US presidential candidates would be laughed at if they stood for election in any other country bar the USA.

That said, I would rather Kerry won, because I don't believe Bush is doing the worldwide community very much good.

TGS

Kerry is just the lesser of the two evils, vote for him.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by Corey4666@Nov 2 2004, 12:29 AM
if i could i would vote for bush so i voted bush
and jus cuz im younger you guys might laugh at me and think i made a dumb choice but f**k you i dont wanna argue
Look at this moron, he's so young and stupid. He doesn't even have a reason for wanting to vote Bush, it's probably because he's so damn young. Go to bed already you silly young person.

SladeXR

ScotchGay:
I guess you're damn good at determining who's silly, who's moron, who's simple etc in just a single post. Hell you perfectly represent the stupidity and ugliness at the same time (I'm sure you look just like your avatar).

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Yes I am damn good at it, thanks for noticing I guess.

Please don't call me stupid again, it hurts. :(

Corey4666

ScotchGuy
i havent put reasons cuz it would start fights ;)
and please dont be stupid and argue with this post either

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by SladeXR+Nov 2 2004, 09:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SladeXR @ Nov 2 2004, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ScotchGuy@Nov 3 2004, 03:51 AM
Please don't call me stupid again, it hurts. :(
I'm sure it does. Truth hurts... [/b][/quote]
I thought we were friends, what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.