can you help me

tironci2008

hello. i need some help. i bought GTA San Andreas and i want to play it to my PC with the latest emulator called PSCX2. Now i don't know in wich way to play it because i haven't use no emulators before. i opened the program at "RUN CD" and it says open *.bin or *.iso ...file.where are this files.Please tech me how can i play the game.thanks

montpics

Originally posted by tironci2008@Oct 30 2004, 04:37 PM
hello. i need some help. i bought GTA San Andreas and i want to play it to my PC with the latest emulator called PSCX2. Now i don't know in wich way to play it because i haven't use no emulators before. i opened the program at "RUN CD" and it says open *.bin or *.iso ...file.where are this files.Please tech me how can i play the game.thanks
Easy, buy a PS2 consoles and burn those images into DVD format. Then you can play the game.

If you asking for an emulator, PCSX2 is the latest but currently can play demo only. So, you wait for a long period to see PS2 fully emulated. :rolleyes:

montpics

Duh, my silly. :p

Just tired to see people still having the problems with PS2 emulator in which that emulator doesn't play any PS2 games fully on PC. ;)