howdy there from N.H.

seymoregutz

hey there folks. evolved from regular NES all the way up to where i am now....computer games. every once in a while though....you get a craving to play some of the old games. never heard of emulation.....until now! yup, got me this virtuanes emulator......found a place to download some games...that i do own...of course. what brought me here in the first place, was that i couldn't figure out how to save my games. i'm ok now, i've got it figured out...and to be quite honest, i'm not having too many problems with it so far. still haven't figured out what everything does....guess i'll cross that bridge whei i get to them. a big fan of zelda, dragon warrior, crystalis, and faxanadu...just to name a few. as you can see, i'm quite new at this, and if i come across a question, i'll be sure to ask...as no doubt, your all way over my head with it :0 :) ;)

seymoregutz

thanx, norsechief. i am having alot of fun with this new "toy" that i found. i knew there had to be something out there....till i stumbled on it and this site glad to meet you.

seymoregutz

thanx auzern, been reading through some of the forums and even started a few. today i decided to give the super nes a go...looks a bit more challenging than the regular. there seems to be some really talented people here...that's good.....cuz i wish i could spend more time than i do on this stuff. i need all the help i can get!! LOL!:p:bow: