What Are You Watching?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I think this is pretty self-explanatory, for most anyway.

I'm watching an excellent program on OPB (Oregon Public Broadcasting) it's all about the String Theory and worm holes and such. Pretty crazy stuff.

M.H.A.Q.S.

Islam and Science on Indus Vision...

It is a documentary, it tells you the truth of life and the existance of Allah.

They are Harun Yahya's creation...

I definitely recommend all of you look at this site..

www.hyahya.org

Danny

Originally posted by ScotchGuy@Nov 7 2003, 07:38 AM
I think this is pretty self-explanatory, for most anyway.

I'm watching an excellent program on OPB (Oregon Public Broadcasting) it's all about the String Theory and worm holes and such. Pretty crazy stuff.
I watched something like that on channel 5 the other day, it was crap.
Is it called "The theory of everything".

J

Jet Set Willy

People were raving about it in physics class on Monday. I wish I'd seen it.

KidneyKai

Yeah, when will they make a programme based on Einsteins Theory of relativety? Last time i watched tv was yesterday at 11.30, watching Harry Hill (the demi god) TV burps. Takes da pish out of stuff which happened (shown on tv) during the week. I love it. Sild. PIZzA!!! GiveE!!

El Fugitivo

I'm watching Call For Help on TechTV (though i'm not really watching it). I usually just have Call For Help and The Screen Savers on while I'm online in case they happen to show an interesting little application or tweak or something.

TGS

I'm watching the movie Unbreakable with Samuel Jackson and Bruce Willis. It got boring so that's why I'm behind the computer.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by Danny@Nov 7 2003, 06:15 AM
It was more about history than anything else, they barely touched on the string
theory.
From what I saw they did, I didn't get to see all of it though. It was on pretty late. The beginning 30 minutes or so was pretty much the history, but from then on it explained worm holes, and how according to the string theory there are 11 dimensions total.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Makes sense.

I'm watching Coach.