Half-Life 2

Bizzaro-Freak

Its so close I can feel it in my hands, this is goona mop Doom3 off the top spot, and when it does, its goona do with class.

SladeXR

It's here! It's very close!

Btw some of the cityscapes in HL2 are actually real places from my city (Sofia). That's probably because the HL2's art director/conceptual designer Viktor Antonov is born here hahaha.

montpics

Someone played the game already. He mentioned that the game was a bit shorter like any other games and if you play 'CHEAT', you should skipped most of the games. I wonder if these are true......

Well, that's not the official review tho. So, don't take it seriously. B)

Splize

Yeah my friend beat it in like 2 days soooo.......:(. Although he played it strait out, but I mean its halflife who isn't gonna play it stait out?

SladeXR

Got it. Nice graphics B)
Just like playing in my backyard :D
Actually the backgrounds copy some of the neighbourhoods and industrial areas here.

Splize

I just got it too...:(. Its not as fun as I though it would be....well im only at the beginning so who knows. Its messed though like I have no idea whats going on. Its like u arrive at the train station place then its like RUN! Then I keep running around trying to get to some place for an unknow reason?!

half life2 is the greatest pc game i have ever played :D :p :lol: