Got into a car accident yesterday :(

DanielW

29620webvette2.jpg

was in the left turn lane behind a minivan. van made the turn but stopped for a second and then went off. I got rammed by an Econoline E250.

that part on the bottom of the page is a part of the rotor. :(

I am so pissed. :angry:

SladeXR

Sucks big time dude
I ripped off the insurance company last year because of such incidents
Nice car btw

Zach

Must be poor quality control if you get hit in the side up there and the rotor of all things breaks off

SladeXR

Originally posted by onewecallgod+Oct 27 2004, 11:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (onewecallgod @ Oct 27 2004, 11:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SladeXR@Oct 27 2004, 08:41 AM
insurance?
and my deductible is $500
[/b][/quote]
Yes, actually I wanted to know more bout the insuranse bullshit in the US (in my country these things are much simplier).

SladeXR

Almost the same here. If you do the damage - you get a police statement and your insurance company pays for the damage (and vice versa). The best thing is that your monthly/year payment for insurance never goes up (you pay only the police bill and eventualy you may loose your licence).

onewecallgod

Originally posted by WellWellWell@Oct 28 2004, 09:11 AM
My wife's insurance is simple. She gets into an accident and they pay for it. Then her monthly payment goes up.
you got married??????

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Shut up onewecallgod.

Slade, how does the fact that your insurance rates stay the same make things simpler? It's not very hard to understand or keep track of. You must be simple yourself.