Shining Force 3

Raistlin

Who here thinks Sega should collaborate with Sony to bring the shining force series to the PS( AND TRANSLATE PART 3 INTO ENGLISH FOR US). Shining force is and will forever be the best tactical game there can ever be. Final Fantasy Tactics is nice... but shining force has many of the same elements with a bit of extra flare. FF Tactics for the PS i have to admit is the only thing that could possibly be parallel to shining force... but im going from the point.

Are there any plans for this game to come to ANY system?

belmont

SEGA will release a new shining force game in Game Boy Advance...
I don't know if it will be a new game or ports from older ones.I think it will be a remake from the Mega Drive games.
There won't be a release on PS2 or any other 128bit console.

Medion

Originally posted by Raistlin@Oct 4 2003, 12:04 AM
Who here thinks Sega should collaborate with Sony to bring the shining force series to the PS( AND TRANSLATE PART 3 INTO ENGLISH FOR US). Shining force is and will forever be the best tactical game there can ever be. Final Fantasy Tactics is nice... but shining force has many of the same elements with a bit of extra flare. FF Tactics for the PS i have to admit is the only thing that could possibly be parallel to shining force... but im going from the point.

Are there any plans for this game to come to ANY system?
There are currently no plans to re-release any of the Shining Force games on any systems.
I do agree with you though, I think a "Shining Force collectors disk" on PS2, containing SF1, SF2 and SF:CD would be an excellent idea. And also a compilation disk containing all 3 SF3 scenario's.
Sadly Sonic Team (The guys responsible for the SF games) seem to be way too busy churning out crappy half-baked Sonic the Hedgehog cash-in titles.

SEGA will release a new shining force game in Game Boy Advance...
I don't know if it will be a new game or ports from older ones.I think it will be a remake from the Mega Drive games.
The GBA SF games (Shining Soul) have nothing to do with the Megadrive/Genesis versions.
Frankly in my opinion Shining Soul is an insult to the Shining Force series.

belmont

SH1:remake was announced for GBA!!!!!!
Screenshots!!!
post-33-1074551945.jpg

Medion

Nice.
But are you sure thats a remake? To me it looks like an entirely new game.
SF1 was subtitled "The Legacy of Great Intention". From your screenshots this one is clearly subtitled "The resurection of Dark Dragon".
It would seem more of a sequel to the first SF game than a remake.

pip247

I have the Shining force 3 cd is there any way for me to convert that to a ROM file so I can play on the computer? Or is there anyway i can play it on the computer/???