Access denied?

Spanky_69

I downloaded genesis emulator and i unzipped it but when i tried to move it another folder to put with my roms or even if i move my genesis roms to a different file i get an access denied screen?? The emulator and games work until i move them. Now i cant even delete them off of my comp. The sceen says file sharing problems or permission problems?? Can someone help ?

And yes i could download them all to the same folder but i want to get the files off of my comp!!!...lol

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I don't know well but may be you have your computer linked with others in a NETWORK CONNECTION if it says FILE SHARING problems.To delete them in this case go to the MAJOR computer which has the total control of all the computers.

If this is not the case ,than you probably have a virus or trojan or whatever,i can't guide through this.

A lot of others can in this point,i can only tell you to use your ANTIVIRUS if that is the case. ;)

Chaos

Realy Evil guy
i'm an bit good at computers, where did you move it to an network drive cause the drive might of been made read only sometime after. or did you move it to an network drive hosted on your computer?