Shiny and new

S

Sundissunstorm

Hi guys

I've had plenty of emulator experience with everything but MAME, which I find myself completely stumped on, so I thought it best to join a forum with some wise people to help :D

I've got everything Sega, Nintendo, Commodore, Atari etc running from the old skool days, but when it comes to MAME, I can honestly say it baffles me. I'm not a DOS person, so downloaded the MAME32 program as I'd read it was much easier to use... and it looks it, compared to others I've tried, but I'm still really struggling. I've managed to find a ROM I want to run (Final Fight) and read that I needed the Neo Geo Bios to run it, so I found and downloaded that too, but I'm not sure what to do next. I find so many folders within the MAME software and I'm not sure which files I need to unpack and put in different places... I'll go into much more detail in the help forum as I know this is really a place for intros....

So I'll finish by saying hi again, and I look forward to getting some help from some people who plainly know what they're doing! :bow: :msn_shy: