Internet Explorer gone wild

freefly

Hello everyone

I've got a very bad problemo with my Msn Explorer and internet explorer. See I use Msn explorer to surf the web. i have a membership with MSN to a premuim service. When I usually open the account I want to access i quickly click the emaill folder on the top part of the screen to see my emails. But here is were the problem starts. Once i hit the email folder the windows internet explorer executes by itself and starts opening new windows non stop. This cause my pc to run very slow and crashes down. It usually opens more than 50 windows in a matter of 10 seconds. I have Mcafee 2005 with all the extras and is up to date. I also use spy sweeper and spy bot.

I REALLY NEED HELP IN THIS :blink:

Please somone help me i going nuts

Thanks

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
This could be a problem with MSN Explorer. Since you are a customer try sending an email to MSN support.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Accually, anyone using MSN can access thier email using hotmail, even if the email address ends in @msn.com instead of @hotmail.com. If you want to send them an email, do it from there. Also, the MSN software uses Internet Explorer (hidden by a pretty GUI). You should really consider finding a local ISP and surfing with Mozilla because I can tell you one thing for sure, MSN's tech support is shit. Especially their email support. Trust me, I worked for them for a couple years. The first thing you need to do is run a search on your compuer for ad-ware and spy-wear. I recommend Ad-Aware 6.0 and Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.3. Use them both. If that doesn't help shoot me an email and I'll help you out, I've taken enough email tech support calls for Microsoft to... well to do stuff. :)

EDIT: I just reilized that you already use Spy-Bot, my bad. Still run Ad-aware and if it doesn't help contact me.