hello all im new to emulators

name is guy

just came hear to learn a thing or two about emulators and how i can use them on my laptop. I need some advice on what ones fit my needs for older games like sega ps2 and xbox ,emulators that i can possibly use on my lap top for these older games. Im not to familiar with games or emulators so if somebody can give me directions where the beginners go please let me know. THANK YOU

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Welcome to the boards. :)

You're probably not looking far enough back. There still isn't a working Xbox emulator and unless you have a very well specced gaming laptop its unlikely you'll get PS2 running on their either.

However just about everything up to and including the PS1 and N64 should run ok on it, and if it has a decent processor and ram you might be able to run Dreamcast and Satrun on it, although in both cases the state of emulation is far from perfect.

There's a dedicated section of the forum for each manufacturer (Sega, Nintendo, Sony etc) so any questions on a related emulator should go in there. Its quite likely that many question you might have will have been asked before so also try using the forum search function beforehand to see if your question has already been answered.

If you have any new questions or questions you can't find an answer to then make a new topic in the relevant forum.

Again welcome and enjoy your stay.