Fable and PC

Niflheim

Well, i've read a couple of trheads and now i feel really stupid to ask this, but i have to.

I bought my brother Fable, as a gift, and i played it for a couple of hours. And, i have to say, i fell in love with that game. So i thought i could try to play it on pc. I went on suprnova.org et downloaded the file. I then extracted all the 'fable.xbox.rxx" files and it gave an iso file. I tried to mount it with Daemon Tools but when i wanted to open it, it didnt work. I then extracted the iso file into a folder and there were a couple of .xbe files. I tried to open them with Xbox emulators but it didnt work either. So i dont know what to do.

oyoyoy

anyway, if anyone can help, that would be muuuch appreciated. i cant wait for Fable to come out on pc.

J

Jet Set Willy

You'll just have to wait for it to come out on PC, unfortunately. X-Box emulators won't be good enough for general gameplay for quite a while yet.

Chocho

Will it come to PC? They never say anything about a PC version. But the Fable is a perfect game, a can't understand the Lionhead. Why Xbox, why not PC? This is shit... <_<

Niflheim

Yeah, its definitely a perfect game. And from what i read, it will be on pc someday. I read that Lionhead were 100% interested in putting the game on pc and that they were negociating with microsoft.

mmmm

Chocho

I hope you will right. The Fable is a super game. Well, it is not a game, is a real life simulator!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Niflheim@Oct 18 2004, 04:22 AM
what about your famous Xbox emulator ver. 1.00? did you try it?
That is a fake emulator. It was released for the first time years ago.

Chocho

Well I tryed it, but it didn't worked. :( It sas: "Insert X-box DVD please!". And if it is a fake, my fried lied, coz he said he played with Colin 3 on it. Shit...

But if you want to try, I'll send for ya. :unsure:

Jay

Sly Little Devil
NO ONE WANTS THIS PROGRAM, ITS FAKE! IT DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO PLAY XBOX GAMES ON A PC.... Now look what you've done, you've made me type in all caps. Be ashamed.

onewecallgod

Originally posted by Chocho@Oct 18 2004, 09:16 AM
Well I tryed it, but it didn't worked. :( It sas: "Insert X-box DVD please!". And if it is a fake, my fried lied, coz he said he played with Colin 3 on it. Shit...

But if you want to try, I'll send for ya. :unsure:
you probably now have a trojan

Bizzaro-Freak

Originally posted by Niflheim@Oct 17 2004, 04:09 AM
Yeah, its definitely a perfect game. And from what i read, it will be on pc someday. I read that Lionhead were 100% interested in putting the game on pc and that they were negociating with microsoft.

mmmm
I'm also read something about this on other boards, but then every says that theses reports are fake. But it would rake in a load of cash for the 2 companies.