• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

Tech News: PS3 Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
"PS3 roms.net is amazing - I managed to find what I was looking for after several minutes of browsing through the website." - Josh
- How can that quote from a satisfied customer be true if this web site is new and the links to "Buy / Pre-Order" this "emu" don't work yet?

Also I did a whois and the domain is registered to:
Jim Carey
PO Box *****
Sherman Oaks
CA
CA
Phone: +1.***********
Fax: +.***********
Email Address: userprofile@gmail.com

LMAO! Jim Carey!

EDIT: I edited out the phone numbers and PO box, it occurred to me that just because it's not the site owners real personal information doesn't mean that it might be someone's. :)

Last edited:

yocho182

to start that I am not saying that it works well then I am not writing this because the site is not mine if you are not satisfied you complain to them not to me. and is not written that this release is an emulator?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
We are not saying something about you my friend. It's just that it does not look that valid.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
They (or he/she) doesn't even know if a PS3 emulator exists!

At this point there are no downloads available - but as soon as we have any news about freeware Sony PS3 Emulators we will post it here and you will be able to download the psp emu from our website.

It's a bogus site, for sure! Probably trying to scam or use people or something along those lines...

Jay

Sly Little Devil
to start that I am not saying that it works

I didn't say that the emulator didn't work, I implied that it didn't exist.

well then I am not writing this because the site is not mine

I never thought, said, or implied that it was your site.

if you are not satisfied you complain to them not to me.

They don't have a product for me to complain about, here or anywhere else for that matter. Look at the site. There's nothing there. Plus, I never complained anyway.

and is not written that this release is an emulator?

I don't know what you mean here. There is no emulator. There's a "Buy / Pre-Order" in the menu, but you can't click on it. Do you believe everything that "is written"?

Here's what I was saying.

I was simply pointing out that the site is registered under a fake name and contains a fake recommendation from a made up customer. At least two facts back me up here:

• ONE: Jim Carey is a rather famous American actor
  • TWO: you can't have a recommendation from a customer if the emulator isn't available.

I didn't mean to offend you and I'm sorry if I did. I also don't want to offend you now. The truth however is apparent. This is a fake site. One part of it says they have an emulator and it will be for sale later while another part says someone already "found what they needed" and yet another says it will contain freeware and news when it becomes available. If you get involved with these guys you either going to get lied to or ripped off.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.