Problems with KOF2003

MelaOS

I;ve recently got a kof2003 rom, and it came with a modified version of neorage that works only with this one game.

So my problem is, right now i can only play the bad ending, since it will skipped the match with kagura no matter what team i chose.

within the zip files are:
kof2003_c1.rom
kof2003_c2.rom
kof2003_c3.rom
kof2003_c4.rom
kof2003_c5.rom
kof2003_c6.rom
kof2003_c7.rom
kof2003_c8.rom
kof2003_m1.rom
kof2003_p1.rom
kof2003_s1.rom
kof2003_v1.rom
kof2003_v2.rom
kof2003_v3.rom
kof2003_v4.rom

Are there a missing file or what kind of problem might this be?
The total size of the file is around 32MB

Thanks in advance

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I don't know if a file miss or not but surely that rom must work with KAWAKS emu.
That emu support decrypted and encrypted ,plus the original version of that rom KOF2003.I don't know if this will help but try this

Select all the files of the rom and add it to zip with the name KOF2003.ZIP and then start KAWAKS ,and click on Load game.
Do not click on ONLY AVAIABLE cause the game may not appear there,but instead click SHOW ALL GAMES

Then all you have to do is click on the three versions which KAWAKS can play,and hope that one of them will work.

IN ORDER TO WORK YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE FILES,which i can't tell you by now cause i've deleted that rom but for sure someone on this forum can.

At least i hope so for you ;)

Oops i forgot.
Put the rom in the rom folder of KAWAKS plus a copy of NEO GEO bios.

MelaOS

So are you saying if i can get it to work in kawaks, then i would be able to play the good and the bad ending.

becos right now the game is playable, it's just that i can't get the good ending to come out. No matter what i do, the game will skip the battle with kagura and on to the match with adelhid, thus giving me the bad ending all the time.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Check the faq here www.gamewinners.com and then click on CHEAT CODES then ARCADE and search there for strategies about the game man.It has a lot of guides.

To be sure to get the good ending DO NOT USE CHEATS on KAWAKS.

montpics

Originally posted by MelaOS@Oct 11 2004, 01:29 AM
So my problem is, right now i can only play the bad ending, since it will skipped the match with kagura no matter what team i chose.
Nope, your rom is okay as long it can played very well on your emulator. So, don't worry about the rom. ;)

Simple word, use either Desperation Moves or Leader Desperation Moves to beat Kyo Kusanagi in order to get good ending. (Fight Mukai as the real boss.) :)