Gamer Geek and Emulation Fanatic!

DIYROMArcade

Obsessive Gamer
Hey all. I am new to The Emulator Zone so I wanted to drop in and say hi! I have been an avid gamer ever since I was a kid and my parents bought the original NES. Prior to that I grew up playing Atari 2600 and old school classics like Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Adventure, and Combat.

I download some of the first emulators I messed around with in the late 90’s. I think back then I was using Nesticle and Gencyst. As soon as I discovered ROMs and Emulators I became totally addicted.

I am a pretty dedicated gamer, and currently own an Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox, Playstation 2, Gamecube, PSP, and Nintendo DS.

Some of my favorite recent games include Dead Space, Fable II, Grand Theft Auto IV, Fallout 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Little Big Planet.

I’m currently working on building my own Arcade Machine at home and once I successfully finish the first one, I am looking forward to building other ones based on different designs. (Table Top Arcade Machine, Full Size Cabinet, Mini Coleco Arcade sized system, etc.)

I’m looking to meet other fellow gamers, and chat with some cool people about gaming and emulation. Glad to have found the forums! :D