PEC CHEATER

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I just download from www.aldostools.com this cheat editor and i download some gameshark codes from www.gamewinners.com

How to use it with CVGS i don't have any idea?

Help please

thanks. :eek:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Load PEC and go to Options > Interface Type and select "Normal".

All you have to do now is select the cheats you want to use from the game you want to play, press the "activate" button and start the emulator.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Well i don't see any OPTIONS in the interface menu ??????

May be you give me the link cause i think i have mess up the program and i have download another .

I have PEC-CHEAT DATABASE EDITOR 2.1

Thanks.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Thanks man i was really aiming in air.

Well i even download CEP and some other utilities at ALDOSTOOLS.COM and still was unable to do anything.I hope now i can,thank you.I was really just like this :wacko:

Hope i can do something with PECSETUP.EXE program .

grendel824

I'm having trouble with this thing, too. I'm following all those directions for cheats on Battle Arena Toshinden, but they don't have any effect at all. Any suggestions? What could I be doing wrong?

HimuraBR

Grendel,

I had this problem with other games... you have to check if the game is in PAL or NTSC format, with you're using the cheat in the right language (UK, Japan..). I had this problem too when I tried to use it on Resident Evil 1, using the all weapons cheat.

montpics

HimuraBR, don't be greedy using all cheats. Just use necessary cheat only. :cool:

HimuraBR

hehehe... I know... I was just trying to test this cheat. lol :D

Lestrange

Hi
What do I have to do for the cheats working on my game?
The game is EUR, and the codes avaiable are only US.

I need special codes EUR?

montpics

The only different is whether your game is in NTSC or PAL version. Simple said if your game is NTSC, you can look cheats for NTSC version. In other words, I could believe that US version codes can be usable in Euro version. :cool:

If that didn't work, then you really have to look for it then.

_Ice_

I have the same problem.

I found codes for Harvest Moon Back to Nature but i try put them , but not work , i need some help

aceelmsz

NOT YOUR TOPIC BUT.
i need some advice,

i have a copy of emerald and a copy of VBA LINK,
how can i trade pkmn from EMERALD TO EMERALD, or were can i get a version of VBALINK that works with PKMN EMERALD or visaversa,
can you or do you now any one that can help???

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Wrong forum, wrong topic. Do a forum search. If your problem isn't solved after that, create a new thread in the APPROPIATE section, please.