osu!

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
About two weeks ago I was looking for a nice freeware game to fill time. That's when I found osu!.

osu! is a rhythm game based on the gameplay of a variety of popular commercial rhythm games. While aiming to keep authentic gameplay and scoring, osu! increases the epic factor through online rankings, multiplayer, replay exchange, and a huge community following. Also available is a fully functional built-in editor, allowing intuitive creation of your own beatmaps for the songs you want to play.

As you can see in my sig, it's pretty addictive ;)
Be sure to check out the video on the front page of the site to get an idea what osu! is.
It would be nice for some people from this forum to join, so I could have some familiar competition!

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Ill try it out.
EDIT: I will have to wait until I buy a new desk so I can use my mouse. It doesn't work that well with a touchpad.

BTW, Have you tried the games at Instant Action?
I think they are fun.

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Here is a game that I really liked. Its called JellyCar, it is pretty addictive. But it is IMO better to play with a controller.

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Thanks for the link! I will certainly dl it tomorrow at work.
I saw this game in a feature fot the 360, but I didn't know it was for PC also.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
If you want a chilled out one handed game to while away some free time, well worth checking out Crayon Physics Deluxe. The demo contains about 20 levels, excellent idea for a puzzle game and very relaxing to play.
I've been waiting for this since the original Crayon Physics was released a couple of years ago. The full game is shareware this time around, but the demo is free.