HELP ME PLEASE!! RE:CV ISSUES

ivan88

Hello everyone!
I've just joined this forum today and I would like to ask for all of you guys here to help me, if you can.

I have a problem during play of resident evil code veronica on dreamcast emulator ( chankast v.0.25). The game runs all in all ok, but when I get to the part when you need to go back to Steve ( after you defeat Tyrant 1st time) and you go with the submarine, and when I pass the hollway and enter the room ( in that room you can go right through the shutter and left through the door) the game freezes and it says :'' chankast exe. has encountered a problem and needs to close.''

What should I do??

please help me!!

thnx

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
An obvious guess would be that CV isn't working fully on Chankast yet. Besides, that emulator hasn't been updated for nearly 4 years according to the website. You will be much better off trying CV on NullDC or Demul. I got CV working for a bit on one of them, but I don't remember which on right now. Probably NullDC. But try both since some games work better on one and some on the other. I'm not sure you'll be able to move your save though...

ivan88

Mod Edit: Do not ask for where to download copyrighted materials such as BIOSes.

Last edited by a moderator: