Compatibility List

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I hope this isn't ilegall cause everything in this forum seems to be ilegall when is written by me :huh:

I am searching for a compatibility list for VGS cause i lost my file and the CD with VGS.

And i searched the net but find only compatible lists with version 1.1

I am searching for the compatibility list of THE LATEST VERSION OF VGS.

If somebody can provide a link that would be helpful to me.

Always if this is not ilegall <_<

And Lefteris_D and Neco the copyright to VGS doesn't exist anymore that's why the site i mentioned in the other post provides it for FREE.

Don't you know that CVGS doesn't even have a homepage anymore people :huh:

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Thanks and if even Connectix discounted it and never released as a freeware that company is dead now.It's bought by MICROSOFT as you said and no one gives a fuck about that emu anymore.It's your chance to add that emu to this emulator page

Do as you like but i have tried all the emulators in a PC 1GHZ 64MB VIDEO CARD AND SOUND CARD and guess what?

The emulator who runs the sound perfectly was only CVGS
The graphic was not as better as the ePSXe but the speed ,the speed wow it's brutally more powerful than that of ePSXe configured with all the 90+ plugins from
www.aldostools.com

As i said do as you like but this chance rarely will come again for such a powerful emu completely FREE.

And actually i will add to this post some games which work with CVGS but are not in the list.Hope you agree with adding new games to this post cause the adress you gave me does not have all the games .May be my 1200 CD PSX ,may be i can find someone who is not in the list and add it here.

Anyway thanks and you can just download the emu and tells everybody you bought it and add it to the PSX emu page.It's a big change in my opinion and no one will give a damn if it's ilegall or not cause SONY + MICROSOFT+CONNECTIX don't even remember it anymore.Now we are at a time where the main focus is on emulating PS2 GAMES.Who gives a damn about CVGS at our times.Think about it and do what is better for www.emulator-zone.com not what is better for the LAWS.

And please don't get me wrong anyway. :rolleyes:

And Lefteris the list you gave me it's to small of course i will add more games to that list.

Also i am using VGS on my second partition in WIN98 which i use for playing roms emus etc.Do you still think it is to use to me that highres thing for CVGS?

Thanks for all and reading this big post man ;)

shampoo

Help guys

oh ic, can you guys tell me where i can get full version of VGS?? or send me one ...[/FONT] :) :) :)

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
sorry for double posting internet problems