Emulator Problem: Can't play saved TGB Dual game on different computer

comicazy

Ok, so I have been using TGB Dual to play Red on my computer for some time now. I wanted to transfer my games to my laptop so I could take it on a trip with me. But when I transfered all my game files to my laptop, it didnt give me the option to continue at the main screen. The files are all still intact on my pc and I can continue. So I decided to try getting a device to turn my storage hardrive into an external source. That didnt work either. All files are exactly where they were to begin with on the same hardrive. Does anyone know how I can get to continue my games on my laptop. It would be nice to know for other games as well. Thanks.

Megaket Genevus

Insane Dude
I got practically no Idea, but maybe you should try out VBA? It works good for me. In any other case, try to find the save file (If I'm not completely wrong, its supposedly a .sav file) and open it that way. Thus, I mean, after starting the game and going in Load from file or something alike.

Or just throw something outta the window. And if you do not have a window, just throw something.
Tried to throw myself once. Shouldnt have.

Last edited: