THANAMELESS'S guess the gaming sound!!

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
my own thought show guess the gaming sound is coming to emu-zone!!!!!
i will record a very short {0,2 to 30 seconds} and ill upload it for download and live listening. some extra rules:
* keep it on topic
* every week there will be a new one posted in this topic, dont discuss about ones in the past
* every day there will be one hint released when it isn't yet guessed, when after a week it still isn't geussed i will say what it was.
* these are mostly sounds from unknown games so don't just keep shouting smb1:happy:
* have fun!!

btw a good answer is the title of the game, console and whats happening in the sound example:

super mario brothers, nes, mario jumps.

THIS WEEKS SOUND!!

http://www.indabamusic.com/sessions/434233197/67787

good idea or not?:happy:

Zach

That's really vague.. I'm not sure how good of an idea this is for a game, when it can be literally impossible to tell and a lot of sounds can be the same in many games...

Anyway my only guess is that's from Street Fighter 2010, maybe when you hit it an enemy and / or they die.

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
That's really vague.. I'm not sure how good of an idea this is for a game, when it can be literally impossible to tell and a lot of sounds can be the same in many games...

Anyway my only guess is that's from Street Fighter 2010, maybe when you hit it an enemy and / or they die.

i agree its really hard, but this one is kinda the hardest. and thats what fun about until you have ever played this game, and still remember it you know it, and that is both very unlikely.

no your answer was wrong, good guess though kinda sounds the same.

tip: 1 = its from a gameboy game {helps alot i think}

EDIT: next will be easier though...

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Hmm, tis hard to guess, I would say somthing from legend of zelda, but since you gave the "B" hint, I think im wrong, =P

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents

At least when it's on a system like Gameboy that has a really crappy soundchip to begin with. Apart from that I think this game has potential so I'll wait for the next one.

Ok I'll throw in a guess now: Battletoads...?

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
At least when it's on a system like Gameboy that has a really crappy soundchip to begin with. Apart from that I think this game has potential so I'll wait for the next one.

Ok I'll throw in a guess now: Battletoads...?

nope sorry. but soon the next one will come, kinda easy i think.

kakashi-dog5218

shadow reper
umm im gessing when in sonic advance 3 when sonic is doing his attack:confused: