lol i got a working xbox emulator

nah

games in .iso will work if they are in harware :D u stupid asses saying it wont work but it will nothing more downloaded it from ftpserver !!

nesman

The day Xbox is emulated will be a huge day. I can't wait to see that day. If you haven't noticed yet that day hasn't come yet. Whatever you're using is a virus or trojan, or you could be lying. Either way its not true. I'd love to see the name of this so called emulator. Stop acting like a noob.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by nah@Oct 4 2004, 08:54 AM
games in .iso will work if they are in harware :D u stupid asses saying it wont work but it will nothing more downloaded it from ftpserver !!
Heheh, I love it when people say they've got a working emulator, and completely forget about any hardware issues, and just put it all down to whatever form the data is in. Because they're idiots. DUH I GOTZ A PS2 EMULATOR CUZ I JUST PUTS IT IN MY DVD DRIVE

Corey4666

i think hes violating a rule of the Fourms
====================================================
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory
====================================================
:eek: ohhhh you in trouble! :D

G

Gigashock

nesman you're still wondering? i doesn't respond because he's a DUMB FUCK ASSHOLE that's what he is. sorry for the expression but it HAD to be said :angry: .

RED-DOG

Hi all listen about this xbox emu. 4 a start i'm a console and pc engineer and i've been working with xbox since day one. what most people don't know is that console games run from outside cd to inside cd and backwards aswell. Pc's dvd or cd run from inside to outside and clockwise, this is why it's so hard to emulate because of this and the fact that NO dvd/cd player available at this moment can reproduce the level of speed the xbox can run, which in fact is approx 128rpm and best pc drives only run at 50-60 tops. so maybe you can play a game for a short while but is absolutley impossable at this moment in time to play a level never mind a full game!!! keep tryin though as u never know what around the next corner. Darren BYE XBOX EMULATOR HA HA FUNNY. NEXT p.s Bill (hows your wallet) Gates is not soft his advisers made sure it would be rock solid to do!!!!

onewecallgod

Originally posted by RED-DOG@Oct 25 2004, 10:51 PM
Hi all listen about this xbox emu. 4 a start i'm a console and pc engineer and i've been working with xbox since day one. what most people don't know is that console games run from outside cd to inside cd and backwards aswell. Pc's dvd or cd run from inside to outside and clockwise, this is why it's so hard to emulate because of this and the fact that NO dvd/cd player available at this moment can reproduce the level of speed the xbox can run, which in fact is approx 128rpm and best pc drives only run at 50-60 tops. so maybe you can play a game for a short while but is absolutley impossable at this moment in time to play a level never mind a full game!!! keep tryin though as u never know what around the next corner. Darren BYE XBOX EMULATOR HA HA FUNNY. NEXT p.s Bill (hows your wallet) Gates is not soft his advisers made sure it would be rock solid to do!!!!
you sure as hell dont sound like a console engineer....

and youre obviously not a console engineer because the xbox uses a slightly modified dvd-rom drive (modified for xbox hardware checking, not for speed). nice try at trying to fool us though!

RED-DOG

;) CAPTURED so i'm no engineer but just a bedroom coder really who know's a thing or two about electronics. I didn't think anyone would even reply to such a shoddy story. i have tried to do different mod to the odd console here and there but with no luck on the xbox front. i know the files .exe an stuff are all that really separates pc from xbox so why is there so much bullshit about working emulators.
xbox uses nvidia gpu as does my loverly pc so why is it so hard to get a software program to sort it anyway i'm off to play fav online game DC_Final or maybe watch the match L.F.C millwall bye and please let me no if u find a gen-up emu. p.s you'd think Bill Gates would make his own emulator as you'd still have to bye the games!!! :)

Dead Zed

Yeah, you'd think he would except... then you wouldn't have to buy the consoles, eh? Thats a huge loss right there.

J

Jet Set Willy

I love how right after I made fun of people who think that all you need to do to make an emulator is to get the PC to read the discs, somebody went and made that very same claim.

I wonder what it feels like to be that stupid...

nesman

And it depends on how well the emulator was programmed. Currently PS2, XBox, and Gamecube emulators don't play commercial games yet because not all of the programming is implemented yet. It is very hard to code an emulator for a complex system.

Well, I've actually run a GameCube emulator on a computer before with a Viewtiful Joe ISO. The PS2 and GC emulators do run less demanding games on fast computers for sure, but I'm not quite sure about XBox.