The Top Favorite Five

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Artists, that you fav over the rest, ones whom albums you collect and play the most - that deify your taste...

(1) Eagles -
* Already Gone | Get Over It | Heartache Tonight | Hotel California | Life In The Fast Lane | One Of These Nights | Take It Easy | The Long Run | Victim Of Love |

(2) Foreigner -
* Cold As Ice | Double Vision | Feels Like The First Time | Head Games | Hot Blooded | I Want To Know What Love Is | Juke Box Hero | Long, Long Way From Home | Urgant | Waiting For A Girl Like You |

(3) Loverboy -
* Hot Girls In Love | Lovin' Every Minute Of It | Lucky Ones | Notorious | Take Me To The Top | The Kid Is Hot Tonight | This Could Be The Night | Turn Me Loose | When It's Over | Working For The Weekend |

(4) Rainbow -
* All Night Long | Can't Let You Go | Jealous Lover | Man On A Silver Mountain | Since You Been Gone | Starstruck | Stone Cold | Street Of Dreams |

(5) The Cars -
* Candy O | Drive | Good Times Roll | Just What I Needed | Magic | My Best Friend's Girl | Shake It Up | Since You're Gone | You're All I've Got Tonight |

NOTE: Of course if I could add a few more, they'd would be Golden Earring, Def Leppard, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Beatles, and The Hollies (Which all have some unheard and awesome garbage between records)...

- The Top Favorite One-Hits: (OPTIONAL)

(1) Aldo Nova - Fantasy
(2) Cliff Richard - Devil Woman
(3) Jefferson Starship - Jane
(4) Lobo - Me And You And A Dog Named Boo
(5) Sniff N' The Tears - Driver's Seat

Rock out. ;)

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Ooo, Already liking this topic, hmm, let me think, ok! here goes,

Metallica