More emulators perhaps?

Khmer

I see this site is lacking a few emulators. Excuse me if I did not see them.

So I'll just make a list:

Atari 7800, Atari 5200, Commodore 64, Neo Geo, MSX 2, Magnavox Odyssey, and Virtual Boy

Also, why not make another list for Atari Emulators like the Sony Emulators on the home-page as well as the Misc. And add the emus in the "Other Arcade" to the Arcade list as well.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
We always look into expanding of the content every couple of months. Feel free to take a look at the site once again and make a new list of emulators we are lacking. I'll sort it so they can be added in the next few days.

For example you can see the MSX category here.

Khmer

Thank you for your consideration. I too hope to see this site expand my favorite consoles, besides the fifth-seventh gen gaming consoles, PC engine, GBC, GB, NES, SNES and of course MAME

btw, a good Sega DC emulator to look at is nullDC. Another emulator that requires plugins, but very good. And why not add YAME?

Last edited:

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
Thank you for your consideration. I too hope to see this site expand my favorite consoles, besides the fifth-seventh gen gaming consoles, PC engine, GBC, GB, NES, SNES and of course MAME

btw, a good Sega DC emulator to look at is nullDC. Another emulator that requires plugins, but very good. And why not add YAME?

i agree with you about this totally although i have to admit that there isn't much to tell about e.g. atari 5200 [correct me if im wrong] because everywhere on the net you can find things about a few good emulators like kat5200. because atari 5200 is not really hard to emulate there isnt much to discuss [ for the forum then ]about. there is a hell lot more to discuss about ngc or n64 or ps2 psx emulation. and for the site [not the forum] for some consoles you could put 6 emulators with all 10's but with lots of like n64 not

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I was wondering why NullDC was not included in the Dremcast section.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I added a couple more emulators that people usually post about in the user news section along with (believe it or not!) section for Wii, Ps3 and Xbox 360.

Regarding the latter 3 I mostly did it so I can add a "no emulators available yet" to the Ps3 and 360 sections.

might_halo

There are more new emus available. I found some of them on net.

No$gba 2.6 (2.7 is available only to donators)
PJ64 1.7.0.49

I would search for more

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
No donation versions will be added as the developers reserve the right to distribute those as they see fit. We only include free to the public versions.

No$gba has the latest version available only to donators. The PJ64 also keeps the latest beta available to donators as well. The last freely available PJ64 version is 1.6.

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
it falls under the same rule as posting roms right?
btw may i remind you that some emulators on emulator-zone are outdated.

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
all by yourself??? woah thats a lot of work, you should try to search some helpers here for free, there are proberly a lot of people who want to help you

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Just say what appears to be old and it will be fixed. The PCSX2 page for example was corrected yesterday.

might_halo

I downloaded No$gba 2.6 from the original site not from anything others. (I agree though 2.7 requires donation but leave that point)
And PJ64 1.7 is also free.(Ok I would say I am not actually sure about PJ64 but I downloaded it for free not using torrent)

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
correct me if im wrong,no$gba, stella, nestopia, whine cube, project64 (although the new one it beta), TGB dual (don't know sure), KiGB, bsnes, SnEM, nestopia, FCEUX, Jnes, fakenes(beta), rocknes (way outdated), iDeaS, DeSmuME, NeoNDS, DEmul,Yabause, Gens32, MAME (regular), Kawaks might have missed some:p

the_EMU_kid

I added a couple more emulators (believe it or not!) section for Wii, Ps3 and Xbox 360.

Regarding the latter 3 I mostly did it so I can add a "no emulators available yet" to the Ps3 and 360 sections.

Whats so funny about WII emulators?:( They are already out:p