HI Everyone

the dj 1ne

Hi im a newbie, I just found out about this emulating stuff and i have just found out that i can rewind to my teens and play zelda on the n64. I would just like to know how i can play zelda the way i played it back in the day, what i mean is what emulator is the best for this game.

I have the white macbook with parallels installed so i also have access to xp pro on my macbook.

what would be the best thing to do? play zelda on a macbook emulator or play it on a pc emulator through parallels.

also where do i get a usb convertor for the original game pad im thinking of buying. thanx for your time. 1ne

Hrothgar

Firstly welcome. Secondly, your inquiry about "what emulator is the best for this game", is mostly a matter of personal preference. I would recommend Project 64 and 1964 personally, but it wouldn't hurt to look into other emulators. As for running the emulators on your Mac or the PC emulator, I think you'd probably have an easier time with the PC emulator.

Other than that, good luck :)

(if you have a game that plays weird, just remember that it could be the specific rom you have that causing it too)