Hey

Mystic

Banned
Sup.
As you can see, I'm Mystic. I've been into emus for a while now. I started with ZSNES a while back, but I never got into emu forums until now. At the moment I'm really into ePSXe, I recently broke my TV and didn't have a way to play my PS games (FF7 8 and 9, Xenogears, Lod, ect...). I figured out how to set it up without making a single forum thread (reading is your friend).

Now if only I can find a way to set up a sensitivity for my controller with Pj64... trying to maneuver in ocarina of time with no walk gets old really fast...

Breath of Fire
Xenogears
Legend of the Dragoon
Death Metal
Swords (mostly katanas)
Chicken strips
Guitar Hero (Expert :p)
Dragon Warrior
Dragon Ball Z
Chronotrigger / Chronocross
Star Trek

Dislikes
Rap
Country
Stupid people
AIDS
Dog shit on the floor
The new flavors of Mountain Dew

Well... you get the idea.

Last edited:

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
Sup.
As you can see, I'm Mystic. I've been into emus for a while now. I started with ZSNES a while back, but I never got into emu forums until now. At the moment I'm really into ePSXe, I recently broke my TV and didn't have a way to play my PS games (FF7 8 and 9, Xenogears, Lod, ect...). I figured out how to set it up without making a single forum thread (reading is your friend).

Now if only I can find a way to set up a sensitivity for my controller with Pj64... trying to maneuver in ocarina of time with no walk gets old really fast...

Breath of Fire
Xenogears
Legend of the Dragoon
Death Metal
Swords (mostly katanas)
Chicken strips
Guitar Hero (Expert :p)
Dragon Warrior
Dragon Ball Z
Chronotrigger / Chronocross
Star Trek

Dislikes
Rap
Country
Stupid people
AIDS
Dog shit on the floor
The new flavors of Mountain Dew

Well... you get the idea.

Welcome on the site then:happy:

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
I think there already was a thread for presenting one self, but welcome anyway. It will be nice to have another "Trekkie" on this forum. :bow: