Rune factory

ultimatemagus

Im having problems with the save file and I need some help. I saved the game and the .sav file is in the battery folder along with my other save files that load perfectly fine, but for some reason when I reset the emulator and go to load the game my file isn't there. I've tried re-downloading the emulator to see if that helps and it does nothing. I also changed the the media files around and tried all of them and none of them worked so I am clueless as to what the hell is going on can someone please help me I really like this game and I don't want to end up not playing it cause of some silly error.

Last edited:

srik241

Im having problems with the save file and I need some help. I saved the game and the .sav file is in the battery folder along with my other save files that load perfectly fine, but for some reason when I reset the emulator and go to load the game my file isn't there. I've tried re-downloading the emulator to see if that helps and it does nothing. I also changed the the media files around and tried all of them and none of them worked so I am clueless as to what the hell is going on can someone please help me I really like this game and I don't want to end up not playing it cause of some silly error.

Ok, just make sure that you choose EEPROM 64kb as the save state, restart your no$gba and it should work fine. Apart from that, make sure you have the latest version of no$gba as well. It should work, if you do those two things.