PDA

View Full Version : Just to say "hullo"!

MariaTs.
October 11th, 2008, 23:46
Hi! It's being a long time ago from my last action in here... So, here i am again to say "hullo" to everyone... It's nice to see so many members from the last time! :)

retroguiden
October 12th, 2008, 03:00
Welcome back. I'm one of the new guys but I hope you won't hold that against me! :p

Chocho
October 18th, 2008, 08:35
Hey, I was inactive for almost... er... 4 years? :D Well yes, but I'm back now. :)

seether9111
January 10th, 2009, 03:40
Hi! It's being a long time ago from my last action in here... So, here i am again to say "hullo" to everyone... It's nice to see so many members from the last time! :)

Hello! And welcome back:)

THANAMELESS
January 10th, 2009, 10:36
my highest inactvitie was 2 months, anyway welcome back

Zach
January 12th, 2009, 21:51
Seether, you should know the rules on grave digging, and it wasn't even for a real reply.

Folks should pay more attention to what they reply too in the future, so useless replies don't bump equally useless threads from months ago.

Just a general reminder to everyone to review the forum rules regularly so you don't forget about these policies... Reply to posts that have been dug up is also discouraged.

THANAMELESS
January 12th, 2009, 21:54
Seether, you should know the rules on grave digging, and it wasn't even for a real reply.

Folks should pay more attention to what they reply too in the future, so useless replies don't bump equally useless threads from months ago.

Just a general reminder to everyone to review the forum rules regularly so you don't forget about these policies... Reply to posts that have been dug up is also discouraged.
oh i just noticed this topic was old srry

seether9111
January 13th, 2009, 02:01

I dunno, I was just sayin hello....sorry for the breaking of the rules though:confused: