RED CARD.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Posting rom requests is a no no mate. Check the site rules for more info. :)

BTW there was a footy game called Red Card released for the Xbox, GC and PS2. Can't find anything older than that though.

Last edited:

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
Posting rom requests is a no no mate. Check the site rules for more info. :)

BTW there was a footy game called Red Card released for the Xbox, GC and PS2. Can't find anything older than that though.

I know but its not illigal to send me a link because it's then in your free time. also i new that but i thought there was a prequel on it, but i didn't know for sure.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
No mate, the forum rules are pretty explicit asking people to provide links to roms, send you roms or pm you about how to get roms breaks the sites AUP. It isn't a grey area, its there for the sites protection legally, so its best to stay within the rules as they are set out than try to blag your way around them.

This isn't the site to use for obtaining or finding out how to obtain roms, this is purely about the emulation of them.

Probably best to take the request down yourself than have to have a mod do it for you.

Last edited:

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
No mate, the forum rules are pretty explicit asking people to provide links to roms, send you roms or pm you about how to get roms breaks the sites AUP. It isn't a grey area, its there for the sites protection legally, so its best to stay within the rules as they are set out than try to blag your way around them.

This isn't the site to use for obtaining or finding out how to obtain roms, this is purely about the emulation of them.

Probably best to take the request down yourself than have to have a mod do it for you.

oh, my exuces then.:(

JoshM22

All you have to do to take down the post is just edit the post. Simple as that man. If you need help with that just let someone know. Just ask man we are more than willing to tell you how to get yourself outta trouble. :)

gforce75

Cloud
Any time anyone asks about roms, i just tell them google.com and goodluck. Emulator-zone is a great provider of software to emulate products. Best of luck in what your looking for.

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
Any time anyone asks about roms, i just tell them google.com and goodluck. Emulator-zone is a great provider of software to emulate products. Best of luck in what your looking for.

i know how to goolge it:happy: but then still, not every game is availeble for rom downloading, so asking people stuff about the game is also usefull if there isn't any rom. i am a gamecreator myself, and i would like to know more about the concept -then of course my games are for personal use and friend use only-