shenmue slowness

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamzorz

ok, so i finally got a shenmue iso, it plays.. but reallllllllly slowly... TOO SLOW. THEY TALK ONCE AND THEN THE OTHER GUY DOESNT RESPOND FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. I havent seen anything so slow. I have the european bios, but i dont think that really matters. and sometimes ryo's head becomes transparent and sometimes his whole body becomes transparent. i swear, this chankast sh*t is giving me some headaches. :(

nesman

Chankast is a great DC emulator cuz its the first one to play commerical games. The emulator is still in its ALPHA stages. Depending on your hardware, Chanka is gonna give you either a decent speed or a sluggish speed. Speed also depends on your game as welll. Some games just go slow. Post your specs and we'll see.

PS-Make sure you don't have any programs running in the backround.

jamzorz

my specs:

geforce 4 mx440 64 mb

512 mb ram

2.6ghz dual

p4

i still dont think the bac of his head is supposed to disappear.

nesman

Hmm, I have lower specs than you, I guess the best thing to do is to wait for a better version. When I played Shenmue, his eyes were sticking out of his sockets. Try getting the latest drivers for your graphics card. That might be the problem. Also get the lastest version of Direct X.

kickassgamer

jamzorz said:
ok, so i finally got a shenmue iso, it plays.. but reallllllllly slowly... TOO SLOW. THEY TALK ONCE AND THEN THE OTHER GUY DOESNT RESPOND FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. I havent seen anything so slow. I have the european bios, but i dont think that really matters. and sometimes ryo's head becomes transparent and sometimes his whole body becomes transparent. i swear, this chankast sh*t is giving me some headaches. :(
Please tell me where did you find it.

montpics

kickassgamer said:
Please tell me where did you find it.
Don't bump old thread.

CLOSED! :cool:

Note : No ROM/ISO request. Read the RULES!

Status
Not open for further replies.