Discjuggler issues. Going insane.

Weebl

I've recently been trying to burn Dreamcast CDi images using Discjuggler. Only a small handful actually work. About 50 discs later, I have TWO successful burns. Looking on the internet, I have tried many different combinations of the options under the Advanced menu (too many to count or remember). I find a setting that one game works on, and burn another with the same settings and find this one DOESN'T work. It either reboots after the SEGA logo, freezes on loading screens (but plays the intro fine), I get audio but not video or it goes straight to the Audio screen (after about 30secs). The games that do work, work perfectly. I also have the ability to change my DC's region and video system (PAL/NTSC), these are USA games i'm trying to burn, so my DC is set to USA. I used to just leave the Discjuggler settings on default, and say no to fixing any errors and this worked. I have tried BootDreams 0.6.1, installed ASPI like it wanted. It sees my DVD-RW drive, but instead of burning, it just unpacked the CDi into seperate WAV & CDi files. Could it be my media (Tesco own brand, cheap, mainly to test) or my DC? Or am I having bad luck the games i get? Really need help.

Last edited:

Weebl

HAHA... don't worry about it. Found out it was the SCART lead that was causing it. As soon as i switched to the AV Connections (yellow, red/white cables) the games all worked. No restarts or blank screens. So there you go.