Recommended roms

FogoMaster

Please Tell me what's your favorite arcade games, I have a few games that I like in my computer. :(

Cps1:
Warriors of Fate
Captain Commando
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

Cps2:
Dungeon and Dragons: Tower of Doom
Dungeon and Dragons: Shadow over Mystara
Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes

Mame:
Bomber Man World
Bubble Bobble 2
Pang! 3

That it, this is all good games I know.
Please make me know some more good arcade games.

M.H.A.Q.S.

This would need space for about 750 arcade games that i like...

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Neo Geo

Ghost Pilots (I can't get enough of this game)
Aero Fighters 2
Aero Fighters 3
King of FIghters (All)

CPS1

Carrier Air Wing

Well i have about 500 Arcade Roms but it will need a lot of space as M.H.A.Q.S says.

Anyway the game i love most is

Gaelco World Rally 95 which i don't know in what system is but i really hope is not in

MAME . I hate that emu.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
It's because it's in COMAND LINE AND I HATE ALL COMAND LINE EMUS.

I wish Mame after sometime became like KAWAKS the greatest arcade emu for me.

May be i will sound like an idiot but i don't know how to use MAME.

I DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT COMAND LINE PROGRAMS OR EMUS.

If you M.H.A.Q.S could just tell me the basics of how to load a rom in Mame and configuring the buttons of input it would be of great help to me.May be i will start using mame.I even have a cd of mame roms but can't play it because i really don't know a damn thing about MAME

No need to worry i just download Mame with kaillera client and works fine at my computer .I don't think i hate Mame anymore :) Anyway the sound at first worked and now don't work anymore.I am trying to play Neo Geo CPS1 AND CPS2 games.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by leon_belmont@Sep 22 2004, 12:03 PM
It's because it's in COMAND LINE AND I HATE ALL COMAND LINE EMUS.
MAME32 is not command line and the GUI is nice.

Try using that instead of the command line version.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Well i just got MAME with GUI and the only game i like most it cannot support it

I am talking about that game i was searching with good music rap and karate

I FOUND IT it was BAD RAP BOYS and the site says you can play it in MAME but i can't .Mame doesn't even recognize that rom.It is not in the list of ALL GAMES at MAME32.

I think if MAME32 is cool should play this but i don't think it will,unless you give me some advice people??????

Yeah help is all i need :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

and NECO biatch may be you don't start talking in other words speak as human not as an idiot.HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

delatour

720° ...i thinks its better than tony hawk ;-)
Parodius
Wonderboy in Monster Land
and of course...
Track and Field

cheers

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
The games you said delatour are really old ones.THey remind me it's beatiful never to grow up and always spend your nights at an arcade store like i did in 1994 ,Yeah these were really great times.Was only me and my games. :unsure:

mojojojo

i used to prefer kawaks, now i much prefer mame (mamemore), the games look a lot nicer. ;)

delatour

old? the newest arcademachines in my home towne were killer instinct and metal slug 1 in 2003....
There is only one nice hall left...with lots of originals like operation wolf, salamander, parodius, space harrier (w/a biiig joystick), puzznic, lady bug and some old pinball machines...i still love the atmosphere, although the average gamer is about 10 years old and always pressing player 2 start during your best run ;-)

cheers