Emulator Problem: Wich Emulator/Bios Product/Version for Zelda TP,MGSTS and Zelda W

Crack90

Hi,
i would ask you, wich Emu i need to play Zelda Twilight Prinzess, Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes and Zelda Windwaker good!

My system spec:

Athlon X2 6000+
2 GB Ram
Geforce 8800 GT

thanks, please with links!

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Let you know that Zelda TP already was test and it is not playable because you got stuck somewhere in Goron Mines because of a music bug.

Zelda Wind Waker got stucked at Temple of the Gods which platforms cannot move because music is a bug.

I don't know about Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes.

Dolphin emulator is your bet.

Crack90

Let you know that Zelda TP already was test and it is not playable because you got stuck somewhere in Goron Mines because of a music bug.

Zelda Wind Waker got stucked at Temple of the Gods which platforms cannot move because music is a bug.

I don't know about Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes.

Dolphin emulator is your bet.

hmm, will it fix soon? i hope so!

spotanjo3

hmm, how long can i play till game cashes?

Depend.. If you stay all day... It took me an hour or 2 for a few days then I got stuck. It didnt crashes.. its just wont do anything and fps still running and you can see anything movement just fine but it wont let you move to the next level because it is wait for music or something. The sound plugin is not complete, that's why.