killer Instinct 1 ,2 how to run it on MAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

latinsoft

hi people im new in this forum and i need your help.
i have this 2 game for u64but there people who says it can be run om MAME and i'll to know how..?

thanks in advance.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
You need to download the arcade rom of the game. You cannot use the Nintendo64 rom in MAME.

latinsoft

Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Sep 15 2004, 07:04 AM
You need to download the arcade rom of the game. You cannot use the Nintendo64 rom in MAME.
i have the arcade roms of the game. but samethings missing in order to run on mame but in u64 emulador runs well.

M.H.A.Q.S.

U64 is not an Ultra 64 emulator or a Nintendo 64 emulator.

latinsoft, you will need some bios files and some diff files to run that rom on U64.

latinsoft

Originally posted by Neco +Sep 15 2004, 05:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neco @ Sep 15 2004, 05:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>If you are using the same "rom" in both programs, you do not have the Arcade romset[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-M.H.A.Q.S.
@Sep 16 2004, 08:36 AM

latinsoft, you will need some bios files and some diff files to run that rom on U64.
[/quote]

this is the Emulador i use to run Killer Instinct 1 and 2 without a problem. and both ROM are ARCADE version, (BTW every ROM are more than 120 MB of size)

u64emuladorscreen.JPG

but when i try to run this 2 ROMS in MAME seems to be missing the kinst.chd file or samething.

ihope you guys can help me cause i like to play this game online in MAME

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
You seem to have a file naming issue. Please download ClrmamePro and the MAME dat file from Logiqx's site. Use that to check and rename your rom files.

If you have the correct files it should work after you do that.

JAHANGIR & LOVE

<!--QuoteBegin-M.H.A.Q.S.[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 08:36 AM

this is the Emulador i use to run Killer Instinct 1 and 2 without a problem. and both ROM are ARCADE version, (BTW every ROM are more than 120 MB of size)

u64emuladorscreen.JPG

but when i try to run this 2 ROMS in MAME seems to be missing the kinst.chd file or samething.

ihope you guys can help me cause i like to play this game online in MAME[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.