this is a new low......

shadowwoelf

Has the makind has reached a new low...... i have just installed yahoo toolbar and I have the oddly enough button there so i decided to see whats it about and i look at some headlines here they are they are preety sick so if you have a weak stomach i advise not to read it

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Having sex with corpses is now officially illegal in California after Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (news - web sites) signed a bill barring necrophilia, a spokeswoman said on Friday.*good for him lets make sickos pay for doing something this wrong*

The new legislation marks the culmination of a two-year drive to outlaw necrophilia in the state and will help prosecutors who have been stymied by the lack of an official ban on the practice, according to experts.

"Nobody knows the full extent of the problem. ... But a handful of instances over the past decade is frequent enough to have a bill concerning it," said Tyler Ochoa, a professor at Santa Clara University School of Law who has studied California cases involving allegations of necrophilia.

"Prosecutors didn't have anything to charge these people with other than breaking and entering. But if they worked in a mortuary in the first place, prosecutors couldn't even charge them with that," Ochoa said.

The state's first attempt to outlaw necrophilia, in response to a case of a man charged with having sex with the corpse of a 4-year-old girl in Southern California, stalled last year in a legislative committee. *ughhh so fucking gross i hope he gets some seriouse help*

Lawmakers revived the bill this year after an unsuccessful prosecution of a man found in a San Francisco funeral home drunk and passed out on top of an elderly woman's corpse.

The new law makes sex with a corpse a felony punishable by up to eight years in prison.

LUSAKA (Reuters) - Zambian police have arrested a man who exhumed, cooked and ate part of his grandson's corpse, police said Monday.

Police spokeswoman Brenda Muntemba said a hunter found the man eating pieces of flesh in a graveyard in Milambo, 600 km (370 miles) north of the capital Lusaka.

"The man exhumed a corpse and cut off some flesh which he cooked in a pot and started eating ... we went to the grave of his grandson and verified that he had exhumed the body," Muntemba told Reuters. *he ate his own grandson what a great grandfather......*

Muntemba said police had no idea why the man, who had no history of madness, had started eating his grandson, who died in July. The man was charged with interfering with a dead body and also for trespass in the graveyard.

if u dont belive me then here is the link to the website i found
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._necrophilia_dc

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
tmpl=story&cid=583&e=5&u=/nm/20040913/od_nm/odd_zambia_cannibal_dc

this is just wrong

hitmonlee

so desecration of bodies wasn't against the law?

i'm fairly sure it is here

shadowwoelf

:unsure: umm i have no clue i dont think so but vandilize gravestones is but i think noone has thought that ppl can reach this kind of low i mean if your that desperate for a woman just go to a freaking club and wave money around someone has to notice.....dont go eat your dead grandson or have your way with a dead person let them have dignity in dieing

M.H.A.Q.S.

This is surely sick!

shadowwoelf

i warned you guys to read it at your own catuion and i did say it was sick in the beggning ya i know i spelled it wrong i dont feel like looking it up

El Fugitivo

I have no idea what you're referring to in that film.

Oh wait, now I get it. Except the Bride wasn't dead.

Made me think of Visitor Q, personally.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
It's a sick sick world. Though there is no chance at making it better we should not give up.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Sep 25 2004, 01:44 PM
It's a sick sick world. Though there is no chance at making it better we should not give up.
What? So you admit that there is no chance of making it better, but that we shouldn't give up? Why not? Why expend energy and time trying to make it better if that very task is impossible? HMM?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Because the chances of doing something sometimes change. It may seem impossible now but who knows what might happen later on.

WellWellWell

So it doesn't seem all together impossible. You're admitting to seeing some hope in the situation. Thus, making it possible (in your eyes).

Zach

Fighting a futile battle is a toss up in some respects.

You may say "why bother if you admit its hopeless", but I might ask you what is keeping things relatively balanced in return?

If you give up altogether what happens? The situation may deteriorate much faster, and spiral even more out of control than the original advocate of giving up ever intended, or thought possible.