Final Fantasy XII

M.H.A.Q.S.

This game may turn out to be one of the best Final Fantasies ever. Graphics, Sound, Gameplay....you name it and this game has it. Those who have seen the FFXII trailer know what I'm talking about. But what I have seen about this game right now is simply fantastic...Real Time Battles!!!

Although this mode of fighting was already introduced in FFXI to some extent. But that was not it. Take a look at the images to get a better idea. Moreover, there are various types of battle systems.

adb_photo1_1.jpg
adb_photo2_1.jpg
adb_photo2_3.jpg

adb_photo3_1.jpg
adb_photo4_1.jpg
adb_photo5_1.jpg

talk_photo.jpg

Now to the Game Graphics and Landscapes

land_i01.jpg
land_i02.jpg
land_i03.jpg
land_i06.jpg

Now to the Characters. I must add here that Square has started the sexualization of Final Fantasy Women and it is under great Criticism. Take a look at ashe's clothes and you'll know what i'm talking about. The same criticism was on Yuna's dress. Although Square has created some of the best characters in Gaming History, yet this behavior can ruin the old fans.

chara_vaan_photo.jpg
chara_ashe_photo.jpg
chara_fran_photo.jpg

You can listen to some tunes at Music.

Zach

great. Another fag who looks like that other fag Tidus. More whored out girls.

pop culture trash.

I'll give them credit that the demo music sounds fine, but for all we know there is some techno-fag soundtrack in there just waiting to be purchased

korijou

mmm...those are very pretty graphics indeed. music isn't too bad either. and more types of gameplay will deffinetly be fun!
GAH! but yeah, they REALLY need to rethink how they portray their female characters. the black outfit could be quite cool if it wasn't missing so many pieces. it appears they're started their sexualization of male characters as well though...normal men are just don't pose like that...nor are they that shiny.

WellWellWell

No, but there was this group of kids that tried to dress like that at my old high school... it was, to say the least, pathetic. One kid seriously thought he was Cloud.

Zach

Please do not associate cosplay with lunatics who put the costume on and think they ARE the person

El Fugitivo

It's like Halloween, or girls playing dress-up as little kids, except almost exclusively for Anime/Game/Comic characters. From what I understand, it's mostly at conventions or get togethers, whereas I took your post to mean that the kids were dressing up like that at school.