FFVII Craze

M.H.A.Q.S.

As i posted before on a similar thread that Sqaure is bent on producing more FFVII stuff for the PS2 and other platforms. Here is the latest info on that and you'll see some great stuff on these sites.

It is evident from the recent releases from Square that FFVII is still the best product for Square and it is bent on producing more for this episode as compared to any other.

The first game probably named as "Project Armor" is a mix of Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy VII characters and environments. This game is exclusive for PS2 and looks promising.

You can check the game at Project Armor.

The other game is "Before Crisis - Final Fantasy VII" due to be released on Mobiles. This game has some enormous potential for the mobile gaming market. The gameplay, graphics and sound look very promising.

You can check out the game at Before Crisis - Final Fantasy VII.

The above two sites are in japanese, so you may just enjoy the eye candy they have to offer. :)

Here are some of the pics from the two sites:

Before Crisis - Final Fantasy VII

bc-1.jpg

bc-2.jpg

bc-3.jpg

Porject Armor

it-1.jpg

it-2.jpg

belmont

Well I agree with Neco.
Great games should be left alone.

Before Crisis - Final Fantasy VII is going to be released on mobile phones?
On what platform?I bet on series 60.If so I'll play it on my n-gage.

Satoshi

someone told me before crisis wasn't going to nokia but to sony's mobiles

WellWellWell

Before Crisis looks good. But... you play as the Turks? That's odd. I thought they would try to capitalize on Cloud some more since eveyrone is obsessed with him.

ssj-jonny

looks like a *shudders* Board game (maybe in the party genre) which sux!

the mobile game looks ok, as long as its got FF7 longevety maybe patches! :D

Bizzaro-Freak

Square have gone over the top with FF7, they should have just made Advent Children then do the same type of movie for another FF title.