Street of rage 3

adkar69

Hi, can some one tell me a site that I can download the game (Streets of Rage 3) for free , thank everyone ….

Spellsong

Gray Mage
What is interesting is that people still don't get it after supposedly read the agreement before sighing up. It clearly said no asking for roms. Plus its easy to find them anyway. There is a thing call a search engine for that purpose.

adkar69

What is interesting is that people still don't get it after supposedly read the agreement before sighing up. It clearly said no asking for roms. Plus its easy to find them anyway. There is a thing call a search engine for that purpose.

As for you Mr.Zbellsong oh I mean Spellsong not everybody is claver as you, plus I don't had to invent the wheel again, and its so interesting how people don’t understand the real use of these forums, anyway I think I had to update my profile !!.

Zach

As for you Mr.Zbellsong oh I mean Spellsong not everybody is claver as you, plus I don't had to invent the wheel again, and its so interesting how people don’t understand the real use of these forums, anyway I think I had to update my profile !!.

Don't get upset because people called you on something you didn't do (reading the rules).

And just what do you suppose the "real use of these forums" is, exactly? I can tell you it certainly isn't for asking where to get roms, and if you had taken one or two minutes during registration to read the agreement, you would have known. It's not too much to ask a new user of any forum to read the signup agreements and rules - is it?

In any case, you made a mistake and thanked another member for pointing it out to you, so you're doing better than a lot of other leechers that have come around here.. Be sure to get familiar with our rules and nobody here will bug you. We'll be happy to have you around.

Spellsong

Gray Mage

Clever? Its just common sense.

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
Dumb A!@