Anyone Know how to get the Pokemon Diamond rom to work?

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
ive been trying to find a ds emulator that could support pokemon pearl version, but i cant find one, anyone got any suggestions?

Last edited:

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
no$gba is what I used to play it

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
no$gba is what I used to play it

um, yeah, could you give me the URL on where you got your version of the rom? becuase it could probably be the rom that i have that doesnt work, because i already tried the no money gba

spotanjo3

um, yeah, could you give me the URL on where you got your version of the rom? becuase it could probably be the rom that i have that doesnt work, because i already tried the no money gba

You can't ask for that. It is against the rules and an illegal. Use the google.com

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
sorry its just like RockmanForte said:) but if I can find it so can you;)
I think it is save for me to say I found it on a dutch site:)

spotanjo3

Please understand that I am not moderator or administrator but after you sign up to register this forum. It is best to read the rules because that was when i read it about roms illegally here and all you can do is google.com and that's it. Do not ask for it at all beacuse it will cause this forum to shut down and I know you dont want that, do you ? I don't think so... Make sure this forum is safe from illegal things and use google.com, alright ?:)

DarkBloodyFetus

Eh, The King of Kings
sorry its just like RockmanForte said:) but if I can find it so can you;)
I think it is save for me to say I found it on a dutch site:)

Tomtaru, I usually just use Google or, by any chance, do a search of YouTube, that's how I got mine to work.

Last edited:

shiro023

yeah... me 2... i cant save my porgress in my current no$bga emu..

can anyone have one that can save my progress??

please e-mail me at -- DELETED --... nnid one desperately...:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie
Your NDS battery settings sould be changed into 512k. (64k by default) That causes your save progress to be deleted.

shiro023

ooopps... sorry.. ^^ im just new here...

maybe thx for the advice..

to xKilXlerx: yeah, i've done what you've said to me but now i'm experienceing new problem... now my game freezes when a battle ends(in pearl). now what will i do there... anyways thx for ur advice...

spotanjo3

Make sure you turn sound on in no$gba config. It requires sound to turn on for it to continue without a freezes. I have seen many people metioned the same problem as you so turn sound on, ok ? :)

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Please understand that I am not moderator or administrator but after you sign up to register this forum. It is best to read the rules because that was when i read it about roms illegally here and all you can do is google.com and that's it. Do not ask for it at all beacuse it will cause this forum to shut down and I know you dont want that, do you ? I don't think so... Make sure this forum is safe from illegal things and use google.com, alright ?:)

ok, ill make sure that i wont ask for anymore urls,:D:eek::eek:

ok ive got visual boy advance and fire red and ive got past the save file problem thing but its coming up with this use of buttons menu and it wont let me play the game or do anything else could you help please

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie
to xKilXlerx: yeah, i've done what you've said to me but now i'm experienceing new problem... now my game freezes when a battle ends(in pearl). now what will i do there... anyways thx for ur advice...

Just follow what RockmanForte said. Sorry for the long absence. Been playing Warcraft III in Garena.:bow: