Gba Emulator For The Psx

G

Gigashock

i would just like to ask one thing. I've been searching in the net for a GBA emulator that would come in ISO so i could burn it to a blank cd and then play it on the psx, but i didn't find anything. do you of any gba emulator for the real psx?

G

Gigashock

and what about other console emulators(like genesis and snes) are their any emulators of these for the psx?

Zach

In the past I've been told PSX was too weak to emulate SNES as well.

So that would probably discount Genesis too.

It sure would be nice to see emus on consoles though.

I wonder if programmers really want to waste their time with it. Cause consoles only last a few years and then they'd have to learn it all over again or something like that.

I mean sure people keep consoles longer than that, but they also sell them and trade them in to get the next best thing, so I woner if its really a toss up

J

Jet Set Willy

You can emulate most 8-bit and previous consoles on the Playstation.

Neco: That's not really an issue if you write portable code using libraries. And people only really make free emulators for the fun of doing so, so I don't expect that they care about it being a waste of time or not.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
There are Master System and NES emulators for the PSX. I personally have a Master System CD and if you search you can find an NES CD(mostly by Bittorrent).