Emulator Problem!

FFCFoo

I have a problem with "IdeaS" Emulator when I play "0090 - Nintendogs - Lab & Friends (U)ds.nds" It runs good in the main Menu. But it skips when I meet the dogs or even play with them. Is there something I have to configure to make this work with the rom or not!:dry:

FFCFoo

no$gba 2.6 doesent work? It says Data could not be loaded. Turn the power off and reinsert your Game Card. I dont no why it says that?:dry:

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
I don't think No$GBA supports the microphone function to name and call your dog... not when I tried it maby now it does?

spotanjo3

I don't think No$GBA supports the microphone function to name and call your dog... not when I tried it maby now it does?

Really ? It was out already on 23 February 2007 - version 2.3d:

No$gba v2.3d adds microphone support, 3d video improvements, full dos-dpmi compatibilty, and more programming specs.

I played many nds games that required mic suppport and played perfectly fine!

I finished Zelda Phantom Hourglass requring mic support with no$gba and everything was no problem.

Last edited:

FFCFoo

Well, It still says the message I set all the settings and it stills says "Data could not be loaded. Turn the power off and reinsert your Game Card." I dont no at all I'm new with emulation.

P.S: Dont say it is the rom because it ain't it works fine in IdeaS.:msn_cry:

P.SS:When I try 2.3 It crashes with the rom!

Last edited:

spotanjo3

You are confuse. :)

2.3 was old. Don't used it. I explained to someone else, not you.

Use 2.6 and if it didnt work.. change to correct save type and try again. I tried yours and it's working fine. You are just inexperience so try change every save type until you got it right. :)

FFCFoo

Hmm.... It still is slow like moves Skippy not very but like not normal! I tried All Saves!

P.S: I really Need Help on this maybe you can add me on msn yahoo anything "-- DELETED --"

Note from moderator:

There's nothing wrong to share an e-mail address, but if you want help, you will get it here. Click here for more info.

- Jale.

Last edited by a moderator:

FFCFoo

does this emulator being slow or rom have to do with my computer?:excl:

spotanjo3

does this emulator being slow or rom have to do with my computer?:excl:

Yes and no.

This emulator is slow for regular computer and maybe powerful too which mean it is still in development for improvement the speed. It have nothing to do with rom itself but your computer, perhaps, or the emulator itself, that's all. :)

FFCFoo

My computer is this!

System:
Microsoft Windows Xp
Home Edition
Version 2002 (But with all new insides from 2007)
Service Pack 2

Computer:
AMD Sempron(tm) Processor
3600+
2.01 GHz, 896 MB of RAM
Physical Address Extension

(I don't no if this is a good system can you tell me?)

spotanjo3

Your computer is not that bad. However, you will have to wait for this emulator to improvement the speed in the near future.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
i dont think that there is a ds emulator good enough that can run a ds game fully, i think that your best bet is to wait for a better emulator

spotanjo3

i dont think that there is a ds emulator good enough that can run a ds game fully, i think that your best bet is to wait for a better emulator

Yes, there are.. I have been test many games and they are fully playable about 90% games right now. I had been around ds emulator for over 3 years.. no$gba 2.6a is the best emulator out there that play about 90% games perfectly and fully playable. :)