Best setting for 1964?

CKhaleel

Hey, I have a crappy ATi Radeon 9200 that only supports DirectX 8.1 and OpenGL 1.0, what is the best setting to choose for 1964? P64 dont work. Thx in advance. :happy:

spotanjo3

I think you can update DirectX 9.0c and your ATi Radeon 9200.

I have a crappy geforce 4 and I updated the final geforce 4 and works fine for 1964 for test purpose but not anymore because i am using PJ64 now so far.

Last edited:

Jale

Hey, I have a crappy ATi Radeon 9200 that only supports DirectX 8.1 and OpenGL 1.0, what is the best setting to choose for 1964? P64 dont work. Thx in advance. :happy:
I also have a 9200 (I'm using it as a temporary card since my X1600 is damaged) and I must say it looks great for Nintendo 64 games. Despite of being a slow and old card, I can run games at 1440x900, but without anisotropic filtering and anti-alias.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
I'm using a PC that lies near "minimum" requirements and don't have a problem - even using a 64MB GeForce4 card, which makes mine look like "scrap" compaired to yours...

Also written a couple of docs on "perfecting" what you can of the settings of Project64 v1.6 and v1.7, as maybe ya can use it for an ideal or less... ;)