Strange Request From A Newby

Athena's Angel

I. M. SM4RT
Hi! I never used emulators before so I need help. :confused:
This may seem strange, as the title says, but I miss playing MarioKart after seeing on TV the new version of it for GameCube. Although I love my 360's games, is there ANY way I can play GameCube or Nintendo games on my 360? Is there a console to console emulator? ... You know, instead of the console to computer emulators out there...?

fumanchu

only advice i can give you is to get an xbox1,very cheap now and get it softmodded.then you can play snes,gba and nintendo64 on your tv and a whole load of other systems.BTW gamecube mario kart is no where near as good as n64 mario kart.there is also a gamecube emulator for pc,but i dont know how good it is and you probably need a high-end spec pc to play the emu.

Athena's Angel

I. M. SM4RT
Thank you for your answer, I really appreciate it. :) Unfortunately, now that I spent money on a 360, I can't just buy the older xbox... Oh well, I guess when I want to play Mario Kart I'll just have to play the older version, even if it means disconnecting my 360 and setting up my N64. hehe :biglaugh:

Again, thank you for your help.
Peace out!

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
If you have an HD TV you can always hook your PC to it and play it via Project 64.

Last edited: