OoT Problems

Synt4x

I'm having issues in the Water Temple, on the third floor (second from the top) where you have to shoot the eye, then longshot to the target. Since the control isn't analog, I'm far enough away that I aim either too high or too low, so it's impossible for me to hit it, and there isn't anything for me to stand on to change the angle. Is there anything I can do? Is it possible for me to switch to mouse control?

regnad

This may not work, but you can try adjusting the analog stick sensitivity under controller settings. Inch up the slider bar bit by bit and maybe you can get it just right.

Synt4x

Where's Controller Settings? I'm using Project 64, by the way. I'm also using a keyboard. I figured that would be assumed, but just for clarification.

Synt4x

i didn't see a 'Configure Controller Plugin', so I tried 'Input Plugin Configuration'. The only thing that could have been sensitivity was a slider labeled "Deadzone: 25%", but it was locked.

Last edited:

regnad

You can get the N-Gage plugin if you like. Many (most?) people use this. You'll find the analog stick range slider bar right away.

It's not the deadzone setting that you want though.

Last edited: