project 64 Zelda Oot controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcarinaForLife

Hello i was wondering if people who have beat the game or play legend of zelda ocarina of time on project 64 if you could tell me controls you use to play that are the most comfortable using a keyboard and mouse... thanks

TrayBlaylock

I can't help because I went out and bought myself a trusty PS2 adapter so my PS2 controller works through the compy. Anyone want to help this guy out?

necc

Oh, I just use the default keys.... such as the arrow keys for the direction. home, delete, end and pagedown for tools and enter for option and Z, X, C and S...

azriphale

all i did for controls was plug in an old joystick and use that for the analogue control as it allready has x and y axis and a trigger just like n64 contollers the keyboard i use for the c buttons and left n right paddles im currently playing jet force gemini but it will do the same for any game hope this helps.

I used WASD for movement, g=B, h=A, f=start, y=L, left shift=R (I know it's confusing but it allows easy access for the shield), and IJKL for c up left right down respectably.

Status
Not open for further replies.