NYKO intercooler

seether9111

ummmm i forget
just bought a NYKO intercooler for my 360.it seems to dramatically increase air-flow through the unit, and claims to lower internal temps of the 360 by as much as 10 degrees!

without any scientific experimentation, all i can say is it definitely moves a LOT of air, so for 20.00 usd, cant be a bad purchase;)

and if it saves my 400.00 machine, its all good!!

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
My friend had one and it melted to the back of his 360

Zach

Whoever named that thing never bothered to pick up a dictionary.

What they are selling is a FAN, not and Intercooler.

seether9111

ummmm i forget
My friend had one and it melted to the back of his 360

yeah, i read lotta horror stories about that.....:mad:

im taking that shit back to CC today, i am totally paranoid about my 360:confused:

i personally know 3 people who had to get theirs repaired already and one of those has since seen the red lights AGAIN!!!!!!

also, the damned thing voids your warranty(if it scorches the console)
so what the fuck, this device actually causes the problem that its supposed to prevent.all i know is im gettin a PS3 if my shit tears up

:fuckyou:MICROSOFT

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Ive had 4 360s get the RedRings, but you know why the PS3 doesnt fuck up?

Cause nobody plays it due to lack of games.

Last edited:

seether9111

ummmm i forget
Ive had 4 360s get the RedRings, but you know why the PS3 doesnt fuck up?

Cause nobody plays it due to lack of games.

did the warranty cover all of those repairs?and how the hell can MICROSOFT not get this shit right?

BTW, im just pissed right now- I hate SONY even worse(i went through 2 PS2 consoles back in the day)

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Ya, they paid for shipping there and back and the repair. The warranty was extended to 3 years

seether9111

ummmm i forget
Ya, they paid for shipping there and back and the repair. The warranty was extended to 3 years

whats the deal tho man, i mean microsoft is like the gods of computing technology(or so I thought).ok, the machine tears up like everything else-but they built it.......they seemingly dont even know what the problem is when it is their product....WTF, almost seems fishy:confused:

I also havent heard about any Wii problems or PS3 probs either(on a widespread level like the RROD)I had an original XBOX for 4 years with absolutely ZERO problems, and trust me, my friends and I put mileage on that damn thing-still packed up in my closet.....i dont get it

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
The 360 was rushed to market without sufficient quality testing. It has been confirmed by anonymous sources close to the project that they were aware of the failure issues but didn't anticipate the number of systems that would suffer.

The falcon machines have largely redressed the CPU issues causing Rrod and the forthcoming Jasper machines (August 08) have a smaller, cooler GPU which should eliminate the vast majority of the remainig RRod problems.
Due to the 3 year warranty for RROD failures, owners inside the warranty period that get RROD should eventually get one of the new boards.